For Home Sellers
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a CENTURY 21 REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that the investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
What we will do for you:
- Provide information on comparable recent home sales in your area
- Strive to obtain the highest price for your home possible
- Provide accurate estimates of your closing costs
As Your CENTURY 21 Real Estate Agent we will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your homes value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive marketing plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet, local media and social media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home the maximum exposure.
- Help stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you obtain the highest price possible.
- Obtain qualified offers and help you in negotiations.
- Assist you in finding your new home and answering your questions regarding the local housing market area, schools, neighborhoods, local economy and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Use this CENTURY 21 tool to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay when selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees that are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
With CENTURY 21® Real Estate, you will have the advantage of our professional local real estate sales associates who knows the ins and outs of home sales in your neighborhood, plus the reach of a global brand presence.